ANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
Selina is disrupting the hospitality industry by combining the best aspects of boutique hotels, co-working spaces, and socially-centred hostels. With a distinctive design style, deep local knowledge and robust tech, Selina promises travelers authentic local experiences, exciting connections with fellow travelers, and the power to live, work and create seamlessly abroad.
With 100+ locations opening around the globe, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
● Sourcing new tour products and destinations to meet consumer demands.
● Manage the sale & marketing process for all activities in your location.
● Visit new local destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
● Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
● Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
● Coaching all location staff in selling and cross-selling.
● Support in the creation of marketing initiatives for all products in the location with the support of the Country Sales & Marketing coordinator and external vendors.
● Liaise with sales consultants.
● Responsible for the location’s social media and all promotional material.
● Analyze data and provide reports with conclusions
● Create and maintain a unique experience across all offerings.
● Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
● Responsible for all sales processes at location level and synergies with other country or global locations.
●Previous experience in Marketing and/or Sales
● Previous experience with community engagement
● Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
● Cultural sensitivity skills
● Fluent in English