SELINA NOMADIC ECOSYSTEMS
Our ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing and Technology. With 100+ Locations opening around the globe, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in Latin America!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing housekeeping team
- Quality control of housekeeping, in particular to ensure rooms meet standards before check-in
- Overseeing housekeeping in common areas
- Training and induction of new housekeeping staff
- Ordering housekeeping supplies
- Managing inventory in housekeeping supply rooms
- Budget management for housekeeping
- Managing full time maintenance workers
- Responsible for monitoring ongoing maintenance of rooms and common areas, and ensuring quality of work
- Responsible for receiving reports of maintenance issues from staff, and responsible for prioritizing repairs
- Pre-emptive maintenance around the hostel – spotting issues before they arise and resolving
- Prioritizing day-to-day maintenance alongside large maintenance and improvement projects
- Overseeing renovations of rooms and common areas
- Research and purchasing of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Budget management for maintenance
- Daily report – statistics, income, expenses, budget, accruals and cash handling (control).
- Inventory taken – 1st day of the month (Food, beverage, guest supplies and linen, cigarettes, reception)
- Send documents twice a month (13th and 26th) by Air Panama, messenger and/or any manager visiting the location that will come to the city. Once we received them will verify all transactions with the actual invoices, reports, etc.
- Send cash count sheet every Monday.
- Send daily report in a daily basis with copies of X and Z report plus copy of the CC closing batch and closing reports for POS and PMS.
- Payroll closing 10th and 25th. Send hours worked reports to accounting to process the payments.
- Stand in of the location manager in case of absent
- Standing in for General Manager when absent
- Responsible for day-to-day issues in all departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience with community engagement
- Education lover
- Experience producing or coordinating events
- Excellent communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity skills
- English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure