Puesto: Food & Beverage Manager Cusco
- Making sure location stands in one with the company goals and branding.
- Support on supervising all staff schedules.
- Support on managing budgets.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Send invoices to accounting department.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Support on handling customer complaints and queries.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Ensuring security is effective.
- Providing F&B daily and monthly report to headquarters.
- Ensure all professionals in F&B are following the protocol.
- Support recruitment of F&B employees.
- Support on supervising F&B areas.
- Building and following onboarding & training schedule for F&B employees.
- Apply all F&B protocols with workers and F&B areas.
- Doing weekly orders for F&B department by Protocol.
- Feeding F&B inventory follow up sheet on daily basis.
- Making sure that waste protocol is being done.
- Writing and following Daily / Weekly/ Monthly task lists for all department.
- Making sure that all maintenance protocols of F&B areas are being followed.
- Writing and following opening/shift change/ closing checklist and protocol for all F&B departments.
- In charge of operating Selina’s events happening in the playground space.
- Be the contact person with all artists, dj’s, relevant event personal for the location.
- Support DJ’s & artists scheduled for the location.
- Building schedule of events at the hostel at the playground.
- Producing special events according to Events strategy.
- In charge of reaching new artists from local community and travelers and approve them with head of events.
- Feedbacking reports of artists who performed at Selina for future relevance.
- Publish monthly schedule for the location events.
- Sinergy with Marketing team to post all events.
- In charge of verifying that the right playlists are playing.
- In charge of Selina sound \ visual equipment maintenance & operation.
- In charge of decorating F&B area with concepts approved.
- In charge of updating location manager with monthly event schedule to insure dedicated volunteers for general work in event.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and hopefully exceed expectations.
- In charge of local marketing of events and parties – staff with flyers \ posters \ cool local places, word of mouth etc.
- Coordinate and verifying online/SM Marketing of events with Mkt department.
Experiencia y Conocimientos:
- 2 years of experience in managing roles in hospitality industry
- F&B background
- Event producing knowledge
- Marketing experience
- Excellent attention to small details
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Spanish advanced
Correo electrónico para enviar CV: