Puesto: Events and Activities Manager (Content Manager Cusco)
- Keeping the manpower quotes full as possible by recruiting the manpower on time.
- Building and Following onboarding & training schedule for all departments.
- Making sure that high level customer service is given in all activities.
- Making sure that the protocols are being followed as specified by the Global product team.
- Writing and following opening/shift change/ closing checklist and protocol for all activities.
- Writing and following training schedule for all departments.
- Manage the Daily brief according to the daily brief protocol.
- Updating inventory orders.
- Keeping all activity areas in the best maintenance condition as possible according to protocol.
- Updating daily / monthly reports by protocol.
- Support on handling customer complaints and queries.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Send invoices to accounting department.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers when applicable.
- Providing daily and monthly report to headquarters.
- Show empathy to workers and show interest in how they’re feeling about their position/daily duties.
- In charge of operating Selina’s off-playground events.
- Building the schedule of activities.
- Publish monthly schedule for the location activities.
- In charge of updating location manager with monthly activity schedule.
- Delivering activities on time, within budget, that meet and hopefully exceed expectations.
Experiencia y Conocimientos:
- Fully Bilingual (english and local language ).
- Strong organization and time management skills (to manage schedules, budgets, etc).
- Previous management experience.
- Cultural fit and community engagement.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Nomadic lifestyle
Correo electrónico para enviar CV: